According to a new market research report published by Acute Market Reports “Customer Communication Management (CCM) Market (By Solution– CCM Software Suite and Managed CCM Services; By Deployment- On-premise and Cloud-based; By End-use Industry- IT and Telecom, BFSI, E-commerce and Retail, Hospitality and Travel, Government and Utilities, Others) – Growth, Future Prospects, Competitive Analysis and Forecast 2020 – 2028”, the global customer communication management (CCM) market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.2% from 2020 to 2028.
The complete report is available at https://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/customer-communication-management-ccm-market
The global customer communication management (CCM) market is primarily driven by increasing need for automation in various customer engagement activities. With growing complexities in business offerings coupled with rising need to achieve enhanced customer satisfaction, numerous organizations from various industries need to ensure timely delivery of content. In addition, ongoing lockdown restrictions and need to maintain social distancing have resulted in an increasing number of customers communicating with organizations over digital channels. Thereby, a large number of organizations across the world are implementing integrated CCM solutions to avoid in-person interaction and yet offer effective customer communication. Furthermore, innovation in natural language processing has led to the rise of new applications of CCM software across the world. Other factors such as prompt response and minimal requirement of human intervention have further fueled the adoption of CCM software in the recent years. Moreover, with the use of managed CCM services, organizations have been able to effectively strategize with CCM service providers to ensure optimum functionality and responsiveness.
The global customer communication management (CCM) market is fairly consolidated with a few players attributing to more than one third of the global market in terms of revenue. Some of the leading providers involved in the CCM industry included GMC Software AG, OpenText Corp., SmartComms SC, Limited, Adobe Systems Incorporated, XMPie (Xerox Corporation), HP Exstream (Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.), EMC Corporation and Pitney Bowes, Inc. Other market participants in the overall CCM market were Oracle Corporation, Ecrion, Inc., Zoho Corporation, Striata, ISIS Papyrus Europe AG, Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (FIS), Cincom Systems, Inc., Kofax, Inc., Newgen Software, Inc., Doxee S.p.A. and Intense Technologies Limited.
- Growing adoption of CCM solutions during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Increasing focus on automated on-demand content delivery with the use of natural language processing
- Increasing demand for comprehensive CCM solutions encompassing complete customer journey mapping and analytics
Key questions answered in this report
- What are the current market trends and dynamics in the customer communication management ccm market and valuable opportunities for emerging players?
- Estimated forecast and market projections up to 2029
- Which segment accounts for the fastest CAGR during the forecast period?
- Which is the largest regional market for customer communication management ccm?
- What is the market trend and dynamics in emerging markets such as Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa?
- The worldwide market value of the customer communication management ccm market in 2019 and 2020
- Which are the key trends driving the global customer communication management ccm market growth?
- Who are the leading service providers in the customer communication management ccm market worldwide?
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives.